Monday, December 03, 2007

The Hunt For The Perfect Lipstick: Pajamas For The Lipstick Queen

O.K., this is clearly just a frivolous purchase. But they're warm in winter, so they're worth it.

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

Victoria's Secret has a sale going on with their flannel pajamas.

I know. Victoria's Secret and flannel PJs. The two don't mesh.

Or do they?



Behold, the VS flannel PJs for the lipstick queen in all of us.

When I got them, I only had one question: Where can I find the navy blue lipstick that's left its lip print on my PJs? I have every other color.

Trust me, the model in them on the page looks far better than I do in them. But I still love them.

3 comments:

Hokie Guru said...

Kimberly, I am a man... and I saw your column on red lipstick... and let me tell you... guys love red lipstick... you are a beautiful woman, dear... would you go out with someone 7 years younger than you? :-)

I would love to go out with you, dear :-)

Matthew

Hokie Guru said...

And now I'm thinking that this is your sister in the photos?!?! Forget I said anything!!

Kimberly M., a.k.a. KimberlyKnits said...

The girl in all the scarf/shawl/headband photos is my favorite model, and she is not yet of legal age. Sorry for the confusion.